We host quarterly Educators and Sponsor Courses around the United States to prepare university faculty and government personnel to teach Hacking for Defense. Participants will work with experienced members of past teaching teams, interact with government problem sponsors, and meet former H4D students.
The course will provide the opportunity to:
- Meet with other instructors & problem sponsors from across the United States
- Learn how to set up H4D teaching teams and recruit student teams to participate
- Learn what makes a good problem and how problem sponsors can increase their ROI for supporting the course
- Engage directly with potential government problem sponsors
- Engage directly with potential corporate mentors